The digital version of Sortin’ the Mail’s CD “Boots” is available on CDBaby!
Listen to the new CD Boots on SoundCloud! And catch STM at the following venues:
- SUNDAY, MAY 28–>CD RELEASE PARTY! Harmony Bar, 5:00 PM
- SATURDAY, JUNE 3 –> Alchemy Cafe, 10:00 PM
- SATURDAY, JUNE 10 –> MARQUETTE WATERFRONT FESTIVAL
- THURSDAY, JUNE 15 –> MEMORIAL UNION TERRACE, 5:00 – 7:00 PM
- FRIDAY, JUNE 16 –> TYRANENA BREWERY, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 28 –> WHOLE FOODS, UNIVERSITY AVE 5:00 – 7:00 PM
- SATURDAY, JULY 1 –> ALCHEMY CAFE 10:00 PM
- SUNDAY, JULY 2 –> HIGH NOON SALOON PATIO: 4 PM, and 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- SUNDAY, JULY 9 –> CATFISH FESTIVAL, STOUGHTON 1:15 – 2:30
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 12 –> GREAT TASTE OF THE MIDWEST, OLIN PARK
- THURSDAY, AUGUST 17 –> HIGH NOON SALOON PATIO 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 23 –> WHOLE FOODS, UNIVERSITY AVE 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Sortin’ the Mail is a five-piece Madison, WI bluegrass band that is made up of members from different generations, backgrounds, and all walks of life. When these pickers get together, the energy is unstoppable and the shows are electrifying. They play mostly original tunes that deal with everything from not going to jail and kissing your cousin to losing the woman you love and hanging on. Their music is raw, honest, and at times slightly risque, but their shows provide a great time for all.
CD is done! Come buy 1 for cheap at Alchemy Saturday April 1st at our monthly gig 10pm take a nap 🙂 Also Feed the Need Sunday early. Let’s party ❤ JONES
Ok first Trump can suck it.
Second, album title and cover secured.
Third, Jones has a car. Her name is Pete Best.
#4 Thanx for reading this ❤
Tonight @6:30 we play the Bos Meadery, honey. New CD getting closer. Old CD getting cheaper.
Tomorrow me (Willie) & Bobby play for a bunch of dogs at Capital Brewery in Middleton at 11 AM with the legendary Spare Time Bluegrass. Old Tin Can to follow. Bring your dog and even dress them up like things besides dogs. Unless it’s a different dog. You dress them up as. Same deal at the airport Thursday minus the dogs and costumes and 11AM. That one is a nooner.
Thanx for coming along with us… where were we goin’ again???